Old November 3rd 09, 09:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Jens Müller[_3_]

Default Cyclist succesful with constitutional complaint

On 10/26/09 09:00, Jens Müller wrote:
This is just to inform you that in my administrative lawsuit against the
city of Rheinstetten, I just won a constitutional complaint, cf.
http://translate.google.com/translat...istory_state0=.

The original proceedings, which now continue, are against the obligation
to use a segregated cycling path and against a ban on cyclists. However,
the constitutional complaint before the German Federal Constitutional
Court was "only" about an (yet important) procedural question.

http://www.ka-news.de/region/karlsru...t6066,293039,3