Old January 4th 04, 03:21 PM
Bob Bayn, Network & Computing Services

Default bicycle indicators

In article , omcom (dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers) writes:
I am an A-level product design student, for my my major project i have
decided to design and make indicators to put on a bicycle.

They are already out there available for purchase.

See

http://www.bseen101.com/

Go ahead with your A-level design project. maybe
you can come up with something better. In any case,
you'll learn a little more about the design process,
which is the goal for you.

Here, the freshman engineering students all design
bike racks for pickup beds. None of them is any
better than what you can already buy, but someday
some student will come up with a better design. Of
course, I can't imagine wanting to put a bike in
a pickup truck bed instead of riding it. ;-)