Old September 3rd 10, 04:07 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

Default What will be the next animal to dominate the Earth when we have been wiped out?

"Jeff Thies" wrote in message
[...]
I see nothing of any value coming from you. I see no other posts. All I
see is this useless senseless duel with a Troll. He's easily ignored and
sometimes amusing, mostly just silly. Which puts him a notch more useful
than yourself.

Edward Dolan wrote:

What are you and your ilk doing to get rid of him? That god damn
******* is destroying several small cycling newsgroups with his multiple
posting of threads on just a couple of subjects. He is nothing but a
spammer.

No, he is just another person who lives too deeply in Usenet. Don't you
guys have a life?

"What are you and your ilk doing to get rid of him? That god damn
******* is destroying several small cycling newsgroups with his multiple
posting of threads on just a couple of subjects. He is nothing but a
spammer." - Ed Dolan

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka