Old November 13th 20, 08:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Conservative guy

On 11/13/2020 2:00 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Friday, November 13, 2020 at 10:17:02 AM UTC-8, jbeattie wrote:
On Friday, November 13, 2020 at 8:23:09 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 11:35:20 PM UTC-8, wrote:
Op donderdag 12 november 2020 om 23:51:04 UTC+1 schreef Frank Krygowski:
Wow, what a conservative guy. About bicycles, that is.

Old news, but still interesting thoughts.

https://www.roadbikereview.com/revie...ritchey-design

--
- Frank Krygowski
Just a (biased) opinion Frank. Nothing wrong with that BTW. You know they sell ultra light CF handlebars, stems and seatposts with his name on it.

What does that have to do with Tom Ritchey?

Maybe you should go back to foaming at the mouth about some lunatic conspiracy -- at least until the nurse delivers your morning medications. Also ask her for some Neosporin for your saddle sore.

-- Jay Beattie

Your correct Jay, it is not a conspiracy, it is now out in the open. https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...il&FORM =VIRE

Wow. Is that the sort of stuff you listen to?

I see Tim Pool left school at age 14. I think I understand your affinity.

--
- Frank Krygowski