Old August 2nd 05, 03:52 AM
Ken Spencer

Default Clamping Bike in Workstand

In addition to the great advice given before, you might also consider a
bottom-bracket style repair stand.

Thanks so much for your suggestion. I think one of the main uses for
the repair stand, for me, will be just to clean the chain, so I think I
like the idea of not having to remove the front wheel to put the bike
on the repair stand.

I was all hopped up to get a nice repair stand for my apartment like
they have in the shops when I borrowed a friend's "A Sunday In Hell"
DVD.

I am intrigued by this DVD. Where did your friend get it, do you know?
I quickly checked Amazon, and it was not listed there. Sounds like a
neat thing to see.

Thanks again,

Ken

--
(To reply via email, please remove "ECM" - thanks)