Old November 29th 05, 03:49 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default an end to this thread sometime this century

gotbent wrote:
"snippage

It's too bad there weren't any bicycle h*lm*t safety studies available in
1940. You guys could have neutralized the German army by boring them to
death with this silly prattling on about the DATA! Jeez enough! My eyes are
starting to bleed from all the fumes this festering pile is generating.

I believe every argument in this thread has been made several times
over on one or more of the rec.bicycles.* Usenet newsgroups.

We could instead make a long thread be posting the entire dialog of
"The Holy Grail" one line at a time.

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley