Old December 10th 04, 09:11 AM
Helen Deborah Vecht

Peter Clinch typed

half_pint wrote:
Whilst I agree ,in genera,l the females are (on average) lovely people
do we really need them clogging up our highways with their lack
of positionl awareness?

I post this as an open question, I have no view either way myself :O|

I had better not post this actually.

Actually, I'm glad you did. It's taken you from the point where I was
only 99% sure you were a troll rather than just a naturally clueless
phenomenon of utter wrongness up to the magic 100% mark, so now I can
safely ignore you.

Half_pint isn't just a troll; he writes three paragraphs with so much
internal logical inconsistency that I doubt I'll have any fun playing
with him.

Nul points.

--
Helen D. Vecht: