Old February 5th 19, 04:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joy Beeson

Default Grocery Bike

On Mon, 4 Feb 2019 15:41:04 -0500, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

For unfamiliar places and longer stops, I do use a cable lock, but even
that is lightweight and home made.

When I first moved here, I was paranoid about never leaving my bike
unlocked. Nowadays, the only place I lock it is the library, which is
noted as a place where a thief can find parked bicycles.

Uh, I also lock it at doctor's offices. I did that a lot last year,
but I'm hoping this series of steroids will last a couple of years
like the last one.

My dentist put in a bike rack just for me. A style that actually
works, by good luck.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net