Old March 17th 10, 07:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

Default Tirreno Adriatico, stage 7 summary

In article ,
Bob Martin wrote:

Stage 7 : Mar 16, Civitanova Marche - San Benedetto del Tronto, 164 km

1 Edvald Boasson Hagen c(Nor) Sky Professional Cycling Team
3.52.36
2 Alessandro Petacchi (Ita) Lampre-Farnese Vini

3 Sacha Modolo (Ita) Colnago - CSF Inox

4 Bernhard Eisel (Aut) Team HTC - Columbia

5 Mattia Gavazzi (Ita) Colnago - CSF Inox

6 Tyler Farrar (USA) Garmin - Transitions

7 Robbie Mcewen (Aus) Team Katusha

8 Baden Cooke (Aus) Team Saxo Bank

9 Yauheni Hutarovich (Blr) Francaise Des Jeux

10 Robert Hunter (RSA) Garmin - Transitions

Given that Cav is in this race, the top-ten here was so weird I had to
look up the race report.

OK, eliminated by a crash with 8k to go. Not explained is how Ale-jet,
Farrrar, and McEwen, (and even Baden Cooke) got run down by people I
have ever heard of. But should probably pay more attention to in the
future.

OTOH, Garzelli's overall vaulted me up to 39/446 in Virtual DS:

http://www.podiumcafevds.com/teams.php

I didn't even remember I'd drafted Garzelli. I think I probably overpaid
for him, but he's my top earner right now.

http://www.podiumcafevds.com/teams.php?id=368

I drafted Danny Pate?!