Old October 29th 04, 08:59 PM
Roger Zoul

Badger_South wrote:
|| On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 12:59:26 -0400, "Roger Zoul"
|| wrote:
||| When is this again?
||| You and your brother should come to Charleston SC on December 4 for
||| the Festavelo de Charleston. There is a metric and a real century
||| on that day. As it is flat (I hope), it should be an easy 100
||| miles. If I blow this one, I'm giving up bicycling.
|| You offering a crash pad, bro? lol.

I don't live in Charleston. I'll be driving down myself. But I'll offer you
a riding buddy! I'm always up for spying the babes.

|| I don't know about him, certainly for next year. Me, jeeze, I'm not
|| sure, perhaps if it were in the spring. It's just that 12/4 is too
|| close to prep for.

Yeah, it would be tight....but it is a *flat* ride.

|| Definitely next year...this year I'd have to let you know how my
|| training
|| is going near the middle of November...but I may have an event
|| planned for the last week in Nov. which might conflict.
|| Tempting, though. Jeeze, we're talking 3 weeks of prep and planning?
|| Not
|| too likely for procrastination man, haha.

. You're retired, right? A month for working up distance.....doable
You're not starting from ground zero.

|| -B
|| You got any cue sheets, map, anything? webpage?

http://www.festivelo.com/index.php

The route is there. I mapped it in MS Streets and Trips. It goes right by
the ocean!