Old August 27th 05, 07:01 PM
BB

Default I guess that makes three things the guy's done right.

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 02:29:25 GMT, Bill Sornson wrote:
BB wrote:

Well, it wasn't my argument that Saddam "openly supported
terrorists", and I've never seen anything more substantial than
suspicion as such.

Well, for starters he made direct payments to the families of Palestinian
suic--- HOMICIDE bombers.

Ah, I see. When people say "terrorists" in relation to a war to protect
America, I keep thinking of terrorists who endanger America.

Isn't support for the Palistinian situation pretty common in that region?

--
-BB-
To e-mail me, unmunge my address