Old January 13th 08, 08:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

Default Help with broken saddle

I found a seatpost also and have everything pacaged up but was waiting
for another person to give me payment for some stuff that I am selling
him, then was going to send him his package and Laura hers at the same
time, saving myself a trip to the post office. This hasn't happened yet
so I am thinking that Munimag, since you are in the same state yours
would get there much faster.

Once that other guy pays me I will send the package unless you send
yours first

--
saskatchewanian
http://www.usenet.com