Old January 15th 09, 11:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
keg

Default BUC 2009 - british unicycle convention

sarah.miller;1171071 wrote:
The wearing of the listed pro is a condition of our insurance and is
in the risk assessments of that event which affect the cost of first aid
cover. So yes, you will need to wear* gloves or wrist guards as well as
a lid and leg pro to compete in trials or street.

Sarah
You really have NO gloves... don't your hands get cold in winter? beg
and borrow.

Other than shin protection in street I'm reasonably sure these
conditions match the IUF rule book, just borrow your mum's gloves

Alternatively nearer the time PM me and you can borrow some wrist
guards, if I bring a big wheel then I'd have them with me.

Keith

--
keg