Old October 18th 19, 04:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: Eight Days of Gibson

On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 18:48:52 -0700 (PDT), pH wrote:

Even though I was born just after dirt had been invented,
I had to look up a Gibson.
Lovely.
I don't think guys realize just how rough girls have it....they
have to do everything we all do AND look lovely at all times along the way.

That reminds me of the Punkintown Fair. One year my schedule was so
tight that I didn't have time to comb my hair, let alone braid it, so
I just brushed over the surface, twisted it into a French knot, and
stuck in three bobby pins.

At the clean-up party, one of the other women commented on how elegant
I was: "She pinned her hair up every day!"

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net