Old April 12th 09, 02:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul G.

Default This is better than any excuse VDB ever offered

On Apr 11, 5:58*pm, Fred Fredburger
wrote:
Michael Press wrote:
In article ,
*Carl Sundquist wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/10/woody.harrelson.zombie/i....

"I'm being chased by Woody Harrelson while I'm talking
to you," the photographer says as he talks to an unidentified
person on a cell phone.

"He hit me in my face, he broke my friggin' camera, he
broke the camera in pieces," he said.

What a crybaby. The guy has a heated encounter with WH,
_then_ follows WH and WH's daughter through the airport
for four minutes, and whines when things go pear shaped.

Yeah, I think he got what he deserved too. But ... a zombie?

That's the best part. It's publicity for his latest movie so the
inevitable lawsuit is a tax write-off! That would make a hell of a
trailer- Woody with his "Natural Born Killers" shotgun, blasting
paparazzi. "Zombies: re-kill them all, let God sort 'em out."
Note to paparazzi- don't mess with macho stars when they are with
their children. It's like messing with grizzlies when they are with
their cubs.
-Paul