Old January 8th 09, 04:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
acl

Default Looking for some Trial Unicyclist at Cambridge

I´ve just returned to Cambridge myself after being away for over a year,
so also keen to find out what´s happening now.

The community circus used to be pretty good sometimes if you were more
into freestyle - there were some pretty good riders, not sure who´s
still around. Sometimes we could get 7-8 unicyclists down and end up
playing unicycle gladiators, which was always a laugh...

Good to hear the hockey is still going, that´s another option then, and
probably the best way to meet other unicyclists. There also used to be a
maialing , I think, but I´m not honestly
sure if it still exists. Idea was people would use this to arrange
practice sessions / rides / whatever, but this never really
happened...(I´ve not really got into trials myself, so am hopeless ;-),
but have done a fair bit of road and XC tho not as much as Paul...or
others at the Community Circus!).

Happy to meet up for a practice sesh anyways, tho I don´t have anything
approaching a trials uni with me (a 29er and a 26¨ schlumpf guni,
2nd-gen with reaction arm - both square-axle)!

--
acl