Old November 27th 07, 09:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jogi

Default Any Muni rider around Aberdeen, Scotland?

Hey Teddy, hey Joe

Thanks a lot for these really good links.
Of cause muni suitable munros are not the most interesting ones...
My next favourite Munro is the Liathach massive....but i think there
is neither a way up, nor down by muni...
but for my first munro by muni it dosnīt matter I would even try in
fog.
I īve had only two times good sight on a top, all other we startet with
sun, on top the sight in the clouds was between 10 and 20 meters and
down again we saw the summits in bright sun....thats life...

and Teddy, I very intersted to ride with you around Aberdeen up and
down wherever you want...
On whitch route do you ascent Lochnagar?

Jogi

--
jogi
http://www.usenet.com