Old February 7th 08, 11:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
ilaboo[_2_]

Default Saddle for beginner female?

wrote in message
A lady friend of mine has recently taken an interest in mountain
biking. I'm excited about this, since it'll give me anther partner in
my favorite sport and give us a chance to hang out more often. She
has never had a "real" bike before, but her primary recollection of
any problems from cycling in the past has always been soreness from
the saddle.

i suggest taht she just use what she has for awhile--when she begins to
grock saddles then ask other female riders you come across and ask questions

hth

peter