Old February 7th 08, 01:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default Saddle for beginner female?

On Feb 7, 6:41 am, wrote:
Sorry, Rob, but the young guys need advice from us old farts who have
been around the block a few times, and I don't mean ONLY on a bike!

Because our modern society is extremely matriarchal and misanthropic,
young men tend to get brainwashed by the womens' lib political
correctness and live out their lives being directed by it, rather than
"marching to the beat of their own drummer" instead, and in doing so,
discovering themselves.

In addition, as we all know there is a lot of family and peer-group
pressure on young men to get into a relationship with a woman. But
the divorce rate is HUGE, and all of the married men I know are
extremely unhappy and depressed (if you can get them to drop the
"happily married" facade and really be honest) because women just
don't seem to be able to stop themselves from being domineering. All
their new power has totally gone to their heads; they delude
themselves into thinking that they can do anything a man can do, even
though they can't; and since they've tricked themselves into thinking
that a man's skills are easy, they will never give a man the respect
he deserves for using his skills. If men start realizing that they
are NOT going to make themselves happy by marrying or shacking up,
then they will start thinking more about how to be happily single.

I didn't make any unwarranted assumptions. As I said, I've been there
and done that, several times over, and I KNOW whereof I speak. If you
think I have a big agenda, then you are simply refusing to face
reality. Have a nice day.

You are hysterically arrogant and simultaneously off base. You made
nothing but unwarranted ASSumptions, you poor miserable old fool.