Old January 8th 09, 06:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hamtfs

Default Any Muni rider around Aberdeen, Scotland?

Teddy,

I got a Nimbus 24" so I think all the subtle hints I dropped in the
months before xmas must have stuck. What Muni do you have?

Cheers for the info and I think I will probably try some of Kirkhill
first, trying to keep away from the fun-park. Out of curiosity have you
ever tried riding Bennachie, i've always thought it's a good mix of
forest trails and proper up/downhill but I know if you go on a MTB the
walkers are not too happy.

Is it in Aberdeen itself that you stay or out in the 'shire? The only
time I've ever been riding with other unicyclists was when both me and
my dad were learning so it would be good to see what you're up to whilst
out on the one-wheel.

Hamish

--
hamtfs