Old November 9th 18, 08:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Cold weather, sore throat

On 11/9/2018 1:15 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

I'm not sure if all of these sore throat remedies actually work (or
are safe) but it might be useful to experiment:
"Sore Throat Remedies: 16 Natural Gargles"
https://www.rd.com/health/conditions/sore-throat-remedies-home-gargles/

Hmm. Instead of picking and choosing, maybe I'll just blend them all
together.

Salt & lemon & ginger & honey & hot sauce & sage & turmeric & wheatgrass
& clove & tomato & green tea & vinegar & goldenseal & echinacea & myrrh
& licorice & raspberry ought to do the trick!

--
- Frank Krygowski