Old April 9th 21, 03:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Default GD cable derailleurs!

On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 5:57:42 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:

'Experts', is it?

Well then. That explanation surely clears up any doubt as to
Wikipedia's wisdom in banning Philip Roth from editing the
article on Philip Roth's works. What would he know?

I note also that Jobst Brandt, who pithily critiqued the
Ducati desdromonic valve article, was similarly banned
despite his corrections being exactly correct.

It's always important to find experts who can parrot a
party line. Everything else is heresy.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org

To tell you the truth I have never recovered from the temerity of Frank saying that I didn't hit my head on a tree branch because he could find a Google Earth photo that showed trees only shortly after they had been planted. If we could post pictures here, he would be proven for what he is. I have tried to turn the conversations many times but several people here continue. Who the hell is this Australian idiot that is a sock puppet of Frank?