Old February 15th 05, 10:26 PM
Plodder

Default Harry Potter, the Psychic Boss and the Laneways of Doom

"Dave" wrote in message
Richard Sherratt wrote:
On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 05:18:31 GMT, TimC
wrote:

SCene
its the early 80.s and we are in Mikes old Rally car in the right hand
lane heading down Bandenong rd just comming up to Warrigal rd.

In the right turn lane with its right indicator on is a Volvo SP 1800
sportscar.

Miks says Ÿou know I would never own a volvo but if I did it would be
one of them

Just then the volvo turns left from the right turn lane across our noze
and the other 5 lanes or however many their are
Mike hits the brakes hard. The rally car instanly spins and stops
backward just missing volvo.
We watch anothe dozen cars lock up everything and stop then both turn
and look out the driverside window at the volvo vanishing down warrigal
rd to the left.. still with his right indicator flashing. Unhurried.
without a concern in the world.

Mike says ¨then again.. maybe I wouldnt own a volvo¨

WOW! A volvo using indicators!

One of the great mysteries of life: Why do they fit rear-view mirrors and
indicators on volvos...?

Frank