Old February 16th 05, 12:20 PM
kim

Default Harry Potter, the Psychic Boss and the Laneways of Doom

Dave wrote:
Mike says šthen again.. maybe I wouldnt own a volvoš

i never cease to be amazed by the number of people that vent about volvo drivers.

on monday i was nearly cleaned up by no less than 5 falcon drivers! in less than 10Km.

rantwhy does no one spit the dummy at their horrible driving?

commodores and carollas are next on my most wanted list of offenses against cyclists.

and the age/gender groups are young males&females and older 60+ male&females, in no particular order.

followed by muppets with no spacial awareness who mostly drive pajeros and prados.

/rant

kim