Old April 19th 09, 10:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?[_2_]

Default Take Care

On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 14:41:03 -0700 (PDT), Pete-the -Bike
wrote:

I hope this tale will encourage other cyclists to consider how they
will respond if they find themselves in a similar situation to the one
I encountered last week. I was assaulted by a motorist on the B970,
near Aviemore, about 1.7 miles south-west of Inverdruie. I got away
lightly, though badly shaken, with only cuts & bruises. I have
reported the incident to the police.

Gun. petrol, matches, Lighthouse Family.

Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/urc | http://www.nohelmetlaw.org.uk/

simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken