Old January 12th 18, 02:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default DIY China

On 1/11/2018 9:59 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
On Friday, January 12, 2018 at 2:43:44 AM UTC, Frank Krygowski wrote:
the skill in manufacturing is
not inborn, but is brought in by companies from other countries looking
for cheaper labor and cheaper manufacturing in general. I think that's a
reasonable explanation for China's manufacturing growth.

- Frank Krygowski

Do you have to be so racist, Krygowski? It was people like you who claimed that the Japanese were copycats; so do tell, how come the Japanese now own so much of American manufacturing, entertainment, automobiles and other industries?

Now you're making the same dumb mistake with the Chinese, who wore silk clothes and managed a great civilization by written instructions when your ancestors were running around naked in what is now central Europe, were illiterate (which I suspect you still are, given your slack learning progress), probably murdered and ate each other, in short were uncivilized and uncultured.

I wonder how soon the Chinese will follow the financial arc of the Japanese (they're already well past the early stages of the Japanese and Taiwanese industrial arc) and use their trade balances to start buying up America. Pretty soon, I think, if your racist stupidity is at all widely spread.

If you had any brains, Krygowski, you would do some reading and inform yourself. But I don't suppose you will. Instead you'll jerk yourself up with some smartarse comment, which will fall flat, as always, because you're a lamebrain, as demonstrated in your fond belief that the Chinese have no originality or organizing ability.

You poor, foolish man.

Aside from your argument, the example of Han or Chin silk is
trivial and you ought to know better. Sumer (Syria/Iraq)
hosted the world's first walled cities and writing; how's
that civilization thing going today?

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/