Old January 13th 08, 10:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dakoroman

Default Dakoroman Drive System-the Legend

saskatchewanian wrote:
If you were trying to be credible why would your post "Ultimate Xxx
Geared Unicycle - The Legend" and make yet another thread, completely
unicycle unrelated in Rec.Sport.Unicycling?

I think you just lost what little credibility you had left.

Saskatchewanian,

my last but one post to Unicyclists/ this is my last, " ULTIMATE XXX
GEARED UNICYCLE - THE LEGEND" was designed as a little joke.

You can not ofend people tackling/ attaching the effect, not the
cause.

Those who were trying to find substance in DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM /
the thinkers and those who invested energy for new projects/ creators/
manufacturers/ sellers know, at least instinctivelly that I have
something new to offer/ HPV's.

I do not try to be credible, the perfect credibility for every word/
claims is the truth, in this case 3D DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM products/
HPV's, they will do the talking/ increase my credibility.

Again I wish the best to any Unicycle/ hpv's lover, I love this
fascinating "machines", no need to be upset, I am a happy man and as
ususally, in a Romanian - Aussie/ Australian way, a hand shake between
blokies will wipe the problem, let's go ahead with our lives.

Thank you very much, Ioan "Dakoroman" OASA, Sydney, Australia.

--
dakoroman
http://www.usenet.com