Old December 17th 06, 04:16 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
S Curtiss

Default NOMT

"Not On My Trails" mentality. IMBA and the NFS create a forum for open
discussion and still the misperceptions are put forth over reality. A spirit
of cooperation to ease tensions falls on deaf ears. It doesn't matter what
was said or what efforts are put forth, there will always be those who
simply grasp at "Not On My Trails" because their viewpoints are set and to
accept anything different would, in their minds, be a defeat rather than a
measure of progress for all concerned. It is sad.