Old October 21st 17, 09:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default California's Fires

On Friday, October 20, 2017 at 12:14:18 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 10/20/2017 10:07 AM, wrote:
... presently I'm considering a couple of jobs at very large firms that will again put me in the top 5%.

That's good news, Tom. I hope you land one of those jobs and move to a
better location. (Your present place sounds like a hell-hole.)

Good luck! And keep us posted.

That would be nice but the wife is adamantly opposed to moving to a safer location since it would in another state. Her three kids are here and the grandkids are here and she babysits them. Though they are growing remarkably fast. The son's wife and #2 daughter can't have children for physical reasons so they are adopting and that is REALLY a pain because these children have been through such things that it is hard to control them. Drug addicted mother having three kids by three fathers and the last one using the mother for a punching bag and that sort of thing.