Old April 16th 07, 01:20 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

Default RR: A Break!

Saturday saw a break in the weather and why not take advantage. After
checking on progress at the house, I head to White Ranch and begin the
nasty climb up Belcher. Seems like Belcher has gotten a bit looser over
the winter. Nasty freaking climb! Towards the top things became a bit
mucky, but not enough to do damage or even cover the bike in mud.

Going down was more fun than I remember. The water bars must of been
busy during the melt because the drops were awesome. I then took
Rawhide to Longhorn to shorthorn to whipperwill and batch to Belcher.
Great ride!

Moab next week!

Here's some pics:

Up Belcher:
http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/041507/IMG_5578.jpg

View on the way up:
http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/041507/IMG_5579.jpg
http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/041507/IMG_5580.jpg

Forgot the name of this loop, but it was wet:
http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/041507/IMG_5581.jpg

God, I love this place:
http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/041507/IMG_5584.jpg

The Great Plains: