Old February 7th 08, 01:33 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bean Long

Default Truth in advertising???

not all there wrote:

You could buy the same thing at any department store for $150 on
special. It's a complete turd. $1450 - for that you'd get at least
Tiagra STI, probably a full groupset from a run of the mill bike shop.
Who are they actually sucking in?

Yeah, it's quite laughable. I bought my 2005 Giant TCR2 with full 9spd
105 (hence a price reduction) for $1399. I race with it and it's a very
good bike IMO. The one these guys are selling is a worthless piece of
crap and they want THAT much for it! Sheesh!