Old February 8th 04, 09:23 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

Default You have to laugh

I was raking over the old Research Report 30 stuff writing a followup
(my questions to the DfT remian unanswered). While I was verifying
the pre-existing pro-helmet stance of the authors (which was easy:
four of them are effectively joined at the hip and have a history of
pro-helmet publications) I came across this gem:

url:http://www.imj.ie/news_detail.php?nNewsId=2518&nVolId=97

Apparently a helmet law for children is right up there with not
allowing children to operate farm machinery in the indicators for a
country which is serious about child safety.

How's that for a sense of perspective?

Guy
===
http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk