Old December 26th 06, 10:39 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.misc,nyc.bicycles
bfd

Default My 'Bent Is Starting to Annoy Me

Edward Dolan wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Get a real bike and more people can fix it!!!

Big Jim has a good point here, but he does not realize how much we recumbent
cyclist insist on comfort, something that you can never get on an upright.

When I ride an upright and it starts to cause me pain I get so freaking mad
I could kill myself for being so stupid as to think an upright could ever be
comfortable for more than half an hour. Screw all uprights all the way to
hell and back! The g.d. things are nothing but torture racks. One thing is
for sure, they were never designed for the human anatomy.

Have you tried Rivendell's style of fitting? Maybe some reading
material will help:

http://www.rivbike.com/how_to_pick_y...pick_your_bike

http://www.rivbike.com/how_to_pick_y...g_a_frame_size

http://www.rivbike.com/how_to_pick_y...iding_position