Old December 27th 06, 06:27 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.misc,nyc.bicycles
* * Chas

Default My 'Bent Is Starting to Annoy Me

"KERRY MONTGOMERY" wrote in message
ink.net...

snip
I've been around bikes for the past 40 years, around this world for 56,

and
in fact can live with upright bicycles.
Kerry

Sniveling, dirty legged kid, 55 and 63 respectively.

I tried riding a bent for a few minutes about 30 years ago and I just felt
to uncomfortable trying to keep it balanced.

I can appreciate that for some people with physical limitations, a bent is
the only way that they can enjoy cycling. That's great for them.

Chas.