Old November 13th 07, 10:42 PM posted to nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default Anyone ride through the 1st Ave tunnel by the UN?

"Prisoner at War" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Nov 13, 4:41 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

Why not say so right up front instead of sneaking it in like a thief in
the
night. Or did you think you could perhaps have some new beginnings here
on
these cycling newsgroups. Hey, that is never going to happen as long as I
know who you are.

I don't care who you think I am. I just don't see it as an issue.
Unlike you, I'm not some lonely-assed egomaniac who wants to make
myself the center of attention in my posts.

But that is exactly what you do. No one in his right mind would blather on
and on like you do. Everyone finds you very tiresome in case you didn't know
it. In fact, they were exasperated by you from your last go-round some
months ago. Try to improve your messages - and never blather on and on. That
is my job.

Top posting is not minutiae. It is a rudeness to readers who may be
trying
to follow the conversation.

News flash, Ed Dolan: not everyone is going to leave the seat down for
daddy's little princess, okay now?

Toilet innuendo instead of sexual innuendo. At least that is different. I
wonder if Jim McNamara knows about toilet innuendo? It could be a whole new
thing with him.

Stand by for correction when you go astray. ARBR is not like other
newsgroups where you can get away with murder. We have high standards
here
even though most members are lowly like you.

Hehe! Must be another slow day in hell, eh, Father Dolan....

You may address me as Your Majesty, Your Highness, Your Holiness or Your
Worship. Any of these forms of address will do.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

PS. Any more back and forth between us will get posted to all the cycling
newsgroups as I can't waste my precious words on just you.