Old November 14th 07, 04:23 PM posted to nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Prisoner at War

Default Anyone ride through the 1st Ave tunnel by the UN?

On Nov 13, 5:42 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

But that is exactly what you do. No one in his right mind would blather on
and on like you do. Everyone finds you very tiresome in case you didn't know
it. In fact, they were exasperated by you from your last go-round some
months ago. Try to improve your messages - and never blather on and on. That
is my job.

I'm not forcing my opinions on anyone. No one's forcing anyone to
click on my posts, never mind actually read what I say. Ultimately,
it's as Lenny Bruce quipped of the FCC: if they don't get it, ****
'em.

Toilet innuendo instead of sexual innuendo. At least that is different. I
wonder if Jim McNamara knows about toilet innuendo? It could be a whole new
thing with him.

And stop insisting that bathroom tissue be set "over" instead of
"under"...it really doesn't matter, so do get a life!

You may address me as Your Majesty, Your Highness, Your Holiness or Your
Worship. Any of these forms of address will do.

How about Your Celestial Gayness? We all know Catholic priests are
faggots. Who else wears "robes" and all that jewelry? Gayest **** I
ever saw, the Catholic Church. Do you remember that all them top
Nazis were Catholics, and had even been choir boys? Come to think of
it, many of them were lawyers, too! I hope someone does a Holocaust
on Catholics one day. They've caused so much trouble around the
world, and their leaders still do to this day. I'd sooner respect
Linus and his Great Pumpkin and Easter Bunny than I do a Catholic and
his "Holy See"...Jesus ****ing Christ!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

PS. Any more back and forth between us will get posted to all the cycling
newsgroups as I can't waste my precious words on just you.

You can have the last word. I know it's what you really want for
Christmas!