Old August 23rd 17, 06:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Cyclist convicted of 'furious driving' over pedestrian's death

On Wednesday, August 23, 2017 at 6:37:53 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Wednesday, August 23, 2017 at 5:53:53 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 23/08/2017 17:33, Simon Jester wrote:
On Wednesday, August 23, 2017 at 5:18:04 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 23/08/2017 17:14, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Looks like the little piece of **** is going to get away with it.
"On an internet forum for fixed-wheel bike enthusiasts, he later
described how he twice warned her to "get the f*** outta my way".
Typical cyclist, pure scum.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...ian___s_death/

He's been found guity, but not of an appropriately serious offence.

Just because you don't like the outcome is no reason to throw a
temper tantrum. Get an adult to explain due process of law to you.

No temper tantrums at this end. You're the cyclist, not me.

The offence of which he has been convicted carries a cusodial of up
to 24 months. His slimy attempts to blame his victim for her own
death and for his his own atrocious behaviour should earn him the
maximum, pour encourager les autres.

You said he should have been convicted of a more serious offence.
Grow up and accept the result of due process.

You are the bell end who rides a kids toy and you are suggesting that Mr
Nugent grows up?
The irony.

What a childish response.
Have you considered that, in 5000 years, when you are mature enough to drive a car there may not be any cars?