Old November 5th 04, 12:21 AM
Peter Cole

"Roger Zoul" wrote

Well, it's your opinion. I'm of the opinion that if I need to stretch or

eat
or whatever, I'll get off the bike. I'm not a pro so there's no need to

do
other things while riding. I don't need the hassle of getting hurt
needlessly. Income to protect, responsibilities, etc. YMMV.

There's nothing particularly hazardous about riding no-hands. It's a useful
skill, too. The only time I don't do it is when I'm in a pace line. I don't
use aerobars then, either. I think they're pretty equivalent. I'll
sometimes ride a 30 mile loop entirely in the aerobars. I did it once
no-handed just to see if I could.