Old January 1st 20, 10:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default More John Tesh Music

On Friday, November 30, 2018 at 12:16:36 PM UTC-6, wrote:
I was just digging online to see if much has ever surfaced regarding Tesh's first cassette of TV music. 30 years ago I dubbed a copy from a friend and discovered that I still have it. I'm going to rig things up and make mp3 files of the tracks.

Eric S.

I used to have that cassette, Music From The Tour de France Vol.1 and it stopped functioning/broke so I would love to hear it again, please contact me at and perhaps I can download your files...that would be great. Please tell me what audio format you used to download the files...ie mp3, wav, aiff