Old August 18th 08, 09:30 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
judith

Default Cyclist in accident drives off

On 18 Aug 2008 08:10:04 +0100 (BST), (Alan
Braggins) wrote:

In article , Mark McNeill wrote:
Response to nully :

it isn't a lesson in manners you need, its some serious therapy. May
I recommend someone from CAMHS - they're quite good at digging out
hidden hate issues.

I think you'd better try and get your money back.

I don't think nully and judith have _hidden_ hate issues.

Now then Bilbo - welcome back - still nothing to contribute I see.

Remember when you put follow ups on a post to alt.device.null and I
asked you if you thought it was smart?

You never did confirm if they still called you ****** at school?????

--
you can either promote cycling or promote helmets,the two are
incompatible. (Guy Chapman)