Old August 31st 11, 07:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Default The German solution to our chaotic roads

Unbelievable. In Germany the old gentlemen follow the old ladies... It must be that they look good from riding bikes!

"You will see sixty-something and seventy-something women wearing dresses and sporting earrings and bracelets riding happily along at 7 mph. Chances are the seventy or eighty-something men just behind them are trying to think of opening lines to use to meet these young chicks. We have met several seventy-something people with fully loaded bikes on bike tour vacations as well. There may be a limit to physical ability but there is no age limit."

***

I'm kind of looking forward to having an old age like that.

I got a bike so, but so beautiful, that all ladies go crazy about me. I love it, I really love it. The Medical Industry will have to do without me.