Old October 22nd 11, 12:56 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Default Honk for the Revolution!

Total frustration in trying to ride a bike on the road and mixed
paths. Dog owner leaving poop behind, drivers blasting the horn,
calling us names, trying to make life miserable for us. They succeeded
in terrorizing us for the time being. Time to look for alternatives
and reinforcements.

I want to wear this t-shirt that says, "Honk for the Revolution!"
Perhaps we can channel bad energy into good one. I'd get depressed if
I don't find a way to outsmart them.

Other option is go SUPing (paddle board) and leaving land altogether.
The ocean is another world without much mundane stress. When one world
closes on you, look for another reality. This is a sad world. Make it
a beach.