Old June 25th 03, 01:19 PM
user0

Default New bike advice

Hey all.
I'm a little new around here, and new to mtb'ing in general. I'm
looking to get a new bike, and I'm way out of my depth. I'm wondering
if you lot could maybe provide a little advice. After much (MUCH!)
searching, I've narrowed it down to either the Giant XTC SE (special
edition) 3, or the Kona Caldera. Does anyone have specific knowledge
of these bikes, or has anyone ridden them, that would be able to shed
some light on which I should go for? I know it's hard to say which is
"best", but i'm looking for best all-round features, for fairly heavy
XC'ing.

TIA,
DSt.