Old June 20th 16, 05:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_6_]

Default The Great?

On Sun, 19 Jun 2016 18:54:27 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message
.. .

On Sat, 18 Jun 2016 06:23:08 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message
. ..
[...]

What follows is JohnB.(Bull****ter) describing himself, but who for? I
think
he must like to read his own words, since I can't imagine anyone else
reading him. I simply check to see in the most cursory way if there is any
content, and when I don’t find any, it is into the trash with him and his
words.

All must be deleted since it constitutes nothing but bull****.
[...]

If your brain matter was axle grease, there wouldn't be enough in your head
to grease the dynamo on a lightening bug's ass. You are obviously suffering
from Clue Deficit Disorder.

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great – Minnesota

And here is Dolan (the great?) and once again the halls are filled

with "context". You see, Old Dooley is a real Context Lover. Yes Sir,
Context.

Following bull**** deleted since it is as always just more of the same
JohnB.(Bull****ter).
[...]

However, since the context of this newsgroup is unimportant to you, why not
spend some time deciphering the following into common English. Then you will
have a description of yourself that is in the context that you prefer,
namely self loathing.

"You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock.
You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish
foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless
crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You
cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry ****head cockup pratting
naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted
fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill."

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great – Minnesota

Good Lord! He's back.... I suppose that he couldn't stay away from all
his admirers. And he has discovered that mountain bikes have Wheels!
Isn't that amazing?

But I'm beginning to have doubts about old Dolly. I am beginning to
suspect that he is only a verbal warrior. All smoke and no fire, as it
were.

You see, Dollies mentor, his paladin one might say, who fights the
good fight against California mountain bikers, was arrested and
charged with assault with a weapon for attacking a mountain biker with
a wood saw, and received a jail sentence.

But that was not an isolated instance, a "hiker" in New Brunswick was
caught placing logs across paths in order to injure bikers, a 57 year
old psychiatrist named Jackson Tyler Dempsey was sentenced to 30 days
in jail and two years of probation for stringing shoulder-level nylon
rope across trails near Ashland, Oregon, a man was caught on camera
moving rocks and logs into riders' paths in Quincy, California, a
mountain biker found plywood boards riddled with protruding nails on
singletrack near Carbondale, Colorado.*

In short, hikers are fighting back against the demon bikers who want
to use parks and forests while hikers wish to deny them the use of
these public facilities

But noticeably the name Dolan (the great) is missing from the annals
of those dedicated fighters against the demon cyclists. And one can
only speculate why?

He posts and posts and posts and posts vilifying the bikers but if
news reports are to be believed takes no action himself.

Are we looking at a feeble old man who can no longer trust himself to
navigate the wooded paths or just a "blow-hard" who loves the sound of
his own voice but is too timid to take action himself

In short is Dolan a fake? One who is loud and virulent in words and
cowardly when it is time to act?
--
cheers,

John B.