Old March 28th 05, 02:42 AM
bbaka

Veloise wrote:
wrote:

...If I go naked I get the
David Lee Roth effect -- big time, pardon the pun...

Who is David Lee Roth, and how does this relate to your statement? A
URL would be helpful.

--Karen M.
inquiring minds want to know! I don't listen to whatever kind of music
DLR plays, and there's only one reason I know who Sheryl Crowe is.

I don't want to see David Lee Roth naked, or you, I don't think so at
least, or I hope not. Sheryl 'Armstrong' Crow the new writer of bicycle
love songs. At least she does ride with Lance sometimes, sort of. A
total layback for Lance while watching Sheryl puff up a hill. Of course
he should let her lead for two obvious reasons, for the male hormones at
least.
Bill Baka