Old April 15th 05, 01:02 PM
HHS

"mugwump" wrote in message
On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 10:45:20 -0500, "HHS" wrote:

Let me get this straight mugwump. Your wife is in medical school, you
must
do everything for her, she finds managing a two gear bike shifter overly
complicated, and she can't figure out how to adjust the seats in her BMW.

Actually, she knows how to adjust the seats in the car, it's just too
much trouble!

The message I'm getting here is that maybe Mrs. Dr. Mugwump isn't exactly
cut out to be a heart surgeon.

Funny you should mention that, she IS interested in surgery!

Mugwump is it too late for her to transfer to Veterinary school?

HHS