Old February 3rd 04, 12:46 AM
Kaputnik

Default The creator of the Third Eye mirror has passed away.

Hmm, it doesn't have that meaning in the U.S.

Perhaps you could call it a "fifth eye", since glasses wearers are
sometimes called "four-eyes".

omcom (dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers) wrote in message ...
I love my Third Eye mirrors. I use the ones that mount to my glasses. Feel
naked without them while riding.

I can see they would be good. Don't know about the other side of the pond, but
over here in the UK, "Third Eye" is an unfortunate name to use on a product, as
"third eye" is slang for anus ;-)

Cheers, helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune