Old May 10th 18, 10:06 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default MOT passed today

On Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 9:21:53 AM UTC+1, TMS320 wrote:
On 09/05/18 21:16, wrote:
I was a little worried that my 10 year old ALFA 159 would not pass
its MOT today, but it did AND I have only done 2000 miles since the
last one as a) I have no job to go to and b) I have cycled and walked
most places. Good job I got that new subframe last year!

My car has only done 4000 miles in the last year. Since I often use
means of transport that is more convenient for short journeys I don't
know my total road mileage.

It needs two sensors at £100 each though before the next MOT. He had to disable them to get it to pass this time.