Old March 21st 04, 11:42 AM
David Hansen

Default CTC Briefing Document

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 22:18:29 +0000 someone who may be Peter Fox
wrote this:-

Would you follow a signpost saying "THIS WAY--" I wouldn't, I'd like
to know what's there first.

Road signs in the North West (of Scotland) traditionally only said
things like "North", "East" and so on, which was all that was
needed. However, in recent decades their replacements have had the
names of places as well, which spoils the atmosphere a bit.

prevents me using the RIP Act 2000.