Old March 26th 07, 09:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Default Ziquin Triple Action Bio-enhanced Nutrition for Athletes

wrote:
has created a formula that combines amino acids and B vitamins without
rapid oxidation and instability of nutrients.

Curtis L. Russell wrote:
Get back to me when it is at least seven years old and still stable. I
don't buy any liquid refreshment but beer that's less than seven years
old.

Don't tell me LIVEDRUNK(tm) produces a beer that combines amino acids and
B vitamins and resonates with the life force within the body (I'd be
worried all that resonation might give me gas).